Trying to remember an answer when taking a test
Remembering the answer after you’ve turned the test in
"But did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen."
It bugs me when people are unnecessarily mean. Like, you didn’t have to make that comment. You could have just kept your mouth shut and left that person not feeling bad about themselves. What do you gain from making someone else feel like shit? Nothing of substance. Maybe a fleeting moment of power but that’s gone as soon as it comes so why? There’s enough unhappiness in the world without you adding to it.
okay guys i know next to nobody will reblog this but please
if a family member has ever made a “harmless” comment (what have you done to your hair/what the hell are you wearing/etc) to you about your appearance and it hurt you, please reblog this, i need to show my mum and step dad the notes.
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3